- 40% more protection than industry standards with enhanced anti-wear additives that build a bonus layer of defense between critical moving parts within your engine
- Resist oil breakdown 10X better than industry standards with a combination of premium antioxidants that fight oil breakdown and degradationCheck price on
- ENHANCED MAXLIFE TECHNOLOGY PREVENTS engine breakdown in extreme conditions with 50% better wear protection than the industry standard
- TREAT AND PREVENT LEAKS with premium seal conditioners to keep oil out of places it shouldn’t beCheck price on
- Ideal replacement - this engine oil drain plug matches the fit and function of the original drain plug
- Durable construction - this replacement drain plug is made of corrosion-resistant materials for reliable serviceCheck price on
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oilCheck price on
- Exclusive FILTECH media technology screens out more harmful particles and dirt, preventing premature wear and engine failure
- OE fit ensured through strong steel base plates and housings that prevent warpage, leaks and poor fitCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Toyota Prius vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2004 Toyota Prius oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2004 Toyota Prius as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2004 Toyota Prius takes and check other oil related specifications.